You might like to ‘spread the word’ regarding the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre’s charity bicycle tour. Please see the attached poster, a blurb and some links below with all details.
According to Jonathan Metcalfe, Volunteer, Far North Wilderness Bicycle Tour, “The ride is really fabulous, but we have trouble getting the word out. All proceeds returned to environmental causes”.
If you are interested in attending as a small group (ED is) then give ED a call or email email@example.com
Event: Far North Wilderness Bike Tour
Facebook poster to share: https://www.facebook.com/FNQBikeTour/photos/a.272880772785663.64118.125285250878550/1873031892770535
Dates: 15th – 22nd September in 2018
In its 17th year ‘The provides a fully supported, self-paced mountain bike ride through natural wonders of Far North Queensland. The event is designed to meet the needs of both novices and experienced mountain bike riders. The key aim is to introduce people to the breathtaking natural diversity of this region.The Far North Wilderness Bike Tour will run from 15th – 22nd September in 2018 including:
– Over 400kms, mostly on remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
– 8 days of supported riding and camping
– Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest. Hard to access country that many locals have not seen
– An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 55 riders
– Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
– Money raised to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre